Lynne Burke-Legal Assistant Residential and Commercial Property
Lynne joined the Private Client department of David and Snape as a Conveyancing Assistant in September 1999 and specialises in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
The Private Client department offers an array of property matters including the following:
- Freehold and leasehold sales
- Freehold and leasehold purchases
- First mortgages
- Equity Release mortgages
- Transfers of ownership
- Shared ownership purchases
- Matrimonial conveyancing
- Buy to let purchases
- Voluntary registration of unregistered land and property
- Enfranchisement- leaseholders purchasing freehold
- Lease extension
- Listed buildings
- New build purchases
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Declarations of Trust- recording terms of joint property ownership
Lynne has accumulated over 25 years` experience as a Conveyancing Assistant working in firms in London and South Wales. Lynne has therefore developed a great deal of knowledge in these areas of law as well as a wealth of specialist contacts in the locality and beyond.
If you require advice or assistance in relation to any of the above matters, please do not hesitate to contact Lynne or Liz Thompson. If they are unavailable please ask for another member of the Conveyancing Team who will be more than happy to assist.