We're a countrywide network of law firms with all the expert resources needed to provide specialist legal advice on a local basis for individuals and businesses alike.
You offer 'No Win No Fee' – what does this mean?
It simply means that if we do not win compensation for you then you have nothing to pay.
Our free initial assessment means you can chat to us first without obligation. One of our lawyers will assess your claim – if we agree to take it on a ‘no win – no fee’ basis, that’s exactly what we will do. We get paid when we recover compensation from the person responsible for your injury – or more likely, from their insurance company. The important point is you need not worry.
And just so that you know, the proper name for ‘no win - no fee’ matters is a Conditional Fee Agreement.
Frequently asked questions
- Are there special rules for dog attack compensation claims?
- Can I claim for an injury caused by a faulty product or equipment?
- Can I claim for an injury in a playground or park or public place?
- Can I claim for assault or other criminal injury compensation?
- Can I claim for food or water poisoning?
- Can I claim for holiday and travel injuries?
- Can you assist with a sports or leisure injury claim?
- Can you help with pavement slips, trips and falls?
- Can you help with shop and supermarket slips, trips and falls?
- Can you help with workplace slips, trips and injuries?
- Do you handle children's injury claims?
- I’ve had an accident and injury – when do I have to claim by?
- I work in Armed Forces and have been injured - can I bring a military injury compensation claim?
- It was an animal that caused my injury - can you help me claim compensation?
- My child has had an accident and injury – are there time limits to claim?
- What compensation is my accident worth?
- What will my QualitySolicitors’ lawyer do for me?
- Who is entitled to accident compensation?
- Who pays injury compensation?
- Will I need to go to court to get injury compensation?
- You offer 'No Win No Fee' – what does this mean?
Your local legal experts
With QualitySolicitors your first initial assessment is free, so you can call us without worrying about being charged for a call you might not have actually needed to make. And because we place our clients are at the heart of everything we do, we make these five customer service promises to make sure you'll feel properly looked after.
This is why, in the first instance, most people looking for legal help in relation to a 'Home And Property' call QualitySolicitors for a Free Initial Assessment over the phone before requesting our Ask the Legal Expert service; which is an introductory 45-minute face-to-face consultation for £99.
With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more