QualitySolicitors Regional Conferences branded a success
During the last two weeks, QualitySolicitors partner firms have been coming together, across the country, to share their experiences and hear about the legal brand’s exciting plans for the future.
Almost 90% of partner firms attended the regional conferences which were held in seven major cities. Members of the QualitySolicitors head office team delivered updates and presentations to demonstrate a series of developments which are either underway or soon to be delivered.
As well as being an opportunity to network with each other, at each event delegates were able to hear case studies from fellow partner firms. This offered insights ranging from how firms have benefited from QualitySolicitors’ in-house experts to manage their own organisations’ compliance, technology and marketing requirements through to discussions on the advantages of being part of a national brand in successfully raising local and national profile.
Indeed, last week, representatives from partner firms have been heard on over 20 regional radio stations and even seen on the BBC News Channel, promoting the current conveyancing campaign following QualitySolicitors’ research into the increasing number of parents supporting their children to get onto the property ladder.
Eddie Ross, QualitySolicitors’ CEO, said: “I believe this round of regional meetings marks a stepping point into the 'next phase' in our work to have QualitySolicitors on track for success. We are now more confident of the state of mind of our partner firms, and will be able to build on that.
"I would like to pay special thanks to our colleagues who supported these events by sharing their success stories, namely: Steve Evans of QualitySolicitors Devonalds in Pontypridd, Julia Beasley of QualitySolicitors Burroughs Day in Bristol, Warren Robertson of QualitySolicitors Howlett Clarke in Brighton, Martyn Morgan and Mary Mocklow of QualitySolicitors Talbots in the West Midlands, Kay Cook of QualitySolicitors Oliver & Co in Chester and Richard Allen of QualitySolicitors Lockings in Hull."
- Ends -
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.