With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2020
- December 9Landlords’ options for enforcing commercial tenants’ obligations
- December 8New year, new business structure?
- December 4Can I challenge a Will that fails to make reasonable provision for me?
- December 3Should you sign a prenuptial agreement?
- December 2Working from home: wellbeing and mental health of employees
- November 30Covid-19 Information
- November 11QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright appoint new Children Law Solicitor at their Worcester office
- November 4Is it time to open a pop-up shop?
- November 4Acquisition opportunities among distressed businesses
- November 4Construction industry injury claims rise to new heights
- November 3Do I need to start my divorce prior to Brexit?
- November 2Keeping your workforce agile and within the law
- October 13Stamp Duty Holiday – Don’t leave it too late:
- October 127 pitfalls to avoid when making redundancies
- October 8Data protection reminder in the age of track and trace and working from home
- October 2Removing a partner who is obstructive or not pulling their weight
- October 2Regaining possession of a rental property during the Covid-19 crisis
- October 2Acquiring a property title by adverse possession
- October 1Are future earnings taken account of in a divorce settlement?
- September 10Client Covid-19 Guide
- September 8Agreeing time with your children following separation
- September 7Alternative rent structures in commercial leases
- September 4What can I do if I think my relative’s attorney is abusing their position?
- September 2Seven reasons to update your shareholder agreement
- August 4My neighbour has taken part of my garden. What can I do?
- August 3Release of lockdown and returning employees to the workplace
- August 3Love knows no boundaries, but divorce must consider them
- July 31Extending eating areas into outdoor space – issues for landlords and tenants
- July 10Why use a legal expert for an estate administration?
- July 6Injured in an accident involving a delivery driver?
- July 2Release of lockdown: continuing or ending homeworking
- July 1Your commercial property portfolio – time to restructure?
- June 9Private tenants and coronavirus, your questions answered
- June 8Are your contracts fit for purpose in this new world of business?
- June 5Emerging from lockdown requires changes to commercial business property
- June 4For when you find the house you want to make a home
- June 1Are you worried about a vulnerable person during the Covid-19 lockdown?
- May 22Have you suffered from COVID-19 due to a lack of PPE?
- May 7Thinking of starting your own business?
- May 4COVID-19 furlough scheme update and key risks for employers
- May 4When a spouse or partner is abusive during lockdown
- May 4Commercial property landlords and COVID-19 – what are your options?
- May 1Accidents Happen
- April 28QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright appoint new Personal Injury Lawyer
- April 17Probate Services during COVID-19
- April 2Accidents can happen
- March 31Family and children and coronavirus FAQs - 31.03.2020
- March 31Coronavirus FAQs regarding Wills and Powers of Attorney - 31.03.2020
- March 30Coronavirus FAQs for employers - 30 March 2020
- March 30Coronavirus (COVID-19) commercial property legal FAQs - 30.03.20
- March 30Possible impacts of COVID-19 on property transactions
- March 23COVID-19 Information for Clients regarding Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Probate
- March 20THE DOMESTIC ABUSE DROP IN CENTRE - DURING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- March 19COVID-19 Information for Estate Agent Clients
- March 18Guidance for employers regarding the coronavirus from ACAS
- March 17Coronavirus - In these uncertain times
- March 5Option or promotion agreement – which is best for landowners?
- March 5Solving a boundary dispute without going to court
- March 3Changes to employment law from April 2020
- February 21Relief from forfeiture – what happens if the tenant forgets to pay the rent?
- January 23When your partner owns the property and you pay the bills – What rights do you have to your home if you separate?
- January 21Harassment and Victimisation in the Workplace
- January 17Running a business from home
- January 9Not so safe at work - compensation for an accident at work
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more