Failure to make reasonable provision

If a Will or the Intestacy Rules (that apply where there is no Will) leave people close to the person who died without sufficient money to get by there is a special type of claim that can be brought. They can claim for ‘reasonable financial provision'.

Have a question or need some help? Call 08082747557

Click here to get in touch


Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot