With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2017
- December 20Not sure whether to buy a particular Property?
- December 18Enforcement of Judgment in the case of Poole v Everall and one other  EWHC 2126 (Ch)
- November 23First Time Buyers save on Stamp Duty following November 2017 Budget
- November 13Why you should make a Will
- November 13Property Fraud
- November 13Women - Are you at risk of losing out on pensions?
- November 8Child maintenance loophole to be closed
- November 2Can I have a no-fault divorce?
- November 216 year divorce battle finally ends…
- October 27Divorce rates rising
- October 20Free Employment Contract Review for Business owners
- October 17European General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) Factsheet
- October 6Suzanne Oldnall and Sharon Ingram celebrate 20 years of service with the Firm
- October 3Parkinson Wright act in the sale of
Severn House Publishers Limited
- September 26When a Family Business Ends in Dispute?
- September 1820% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*
- September 15Buying a New Build Property
- September 15Are property prices falling in the UK?
- September 5If you want to be in your new home for Christmas, September is the time to sell!
- September 5Solar Panels - Are they a good investment
- August 30Who Should I Use To Sell My Home?
- August 25Choosing a Family Lawyer
- August 25Rights of Access for your Children
- August 23Free Will Review
- August 7Owning a house abroad
- August 7Inheritance tax and your business
- August 3Supreme Court abolishes employment tribunal fees
- July 26Employment Tribunal Fees Unlawful
- July 17Family Court Orders
- July 12Care at Home
- July 12Online court pilot to commence on 31 July 2017 for money claims up to £10,000
- July 12Family Law - Sharp v Sharp
- June 15Update: Persons with Significant Control Regime and the Confirmation Statement
- June 15Changes to Inheritance Tax
- June 14Footpaths
- June 9Wild Rabbits and the Landowner
- June 1Digital Asset Inheritance
- March 23A proposed hike in Probate Court fees causes chaos at the Revenue…
- March 17A win for testamentary freedom
- March 17Domestic Violence in later life
- March 16Debra Kelly celebrates her 25th Anniversary at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright today!
- March 15Future claims under the Inheritance Act
- March 13National Living and National Minimum Rate Wage Increases
- February 28Are your Tenancy Deposits protected?
- February 2020% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*
- February 17First Time Buyers - A Basic Guide
- February 17First Time Buyers - A Detailed Guide
What to do and When
- January 26GYMS AND STEROIDS
- January 11Do I need to prepare a Lasting Power of Attorney document?
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 01905 401 893
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our customers, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more