Google Adwords 0808 278 1398 Bing Ads 0808 274 4482

I’m worried about claiming compensation for the accident I had at work — what should I do?

Work accidents are often the result of poor health and safety practices. If so, you are likely to be entitled to compensation from your employer.

It will be a concern for you to make a personal injury claim against your employer. However, they are not allowed to treat you differently as a result of your claim. You cannot be demoted, sacked or over-looked for promotion because you are making a work accident claim.

In reality, most compensation claims for accidents at work are simply dealt with by your employer’s insurance company without any consequences for how you are treated. If you do find that you are being victimised, you should take legal advice.


Related FAQs

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot

Your local legal experts

Why QualitySolicitors?

With QualitySolicitors your first initial assessment is free, so you can call us without worrying about being charged for a call you might not have actually needed to make. And because we place our clients are at the heart of everything we do, we make these five customer service promises to make sure you'll feel properly looked after.

This is why, in the first instance, most people looking for legal help in relation to a 'Home And Property' call QualitySolicitors for a Free Initial Assessment over the phone before requesting our Ask the Legal Expert service; which is an introductory 45-minute face-to-face consultation for £99.