Perhaps you want some advice but don’t want to actually instruct a lawyer to take on the case, at least not yet. Or you’re being sued and want some guidance on your position.
Maybe you’re having trouble at work or in your family life and want some expert advice? Perhaps you’d like help writing a letter or completing legal documents? Or you’re having some problems with your business and want some pointers.
This is your chance to access a lawyer’s knowledge and experience, on a one-off basis, without all the usual expenses which tend to be associated with using a law firm.
For just £99, we offer a unique Ask the Legal Expert service, designed to give you peace of mind through expert legal advice at an affordable price, so you can take the correct next steps for whatever legal issues you have.
What’s included for £99?
- Up to 45 minutes with a specialist lawyer – no sales talk – just time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Face to face meeting with a real specialist lawyer – not an advisor following a script in a call centre.
- One to one legal advice (although you can bring a friend) from a lawyer with the expert knowledge you need.
- The convenience of a local service. Only QualitySolicitors is able to offer you the expertise that comes with having over 250 branches.
- Practical guidance about how the law will impact on your situation.
- A one-off initial meeting with no obligation to take matters further.
- Expert insight based on the lawyer’s experience of the area of law. A chance to find out what’s happened with cases similar to yours.
- Get the straightforward views of the lawyer in plain English, with no legal jargon.
- A choice on how you want to use the time – advice, questions, help drafting a letter or completing legal forms – it’s up to you.
- Knowledge of your rights and options to help you decide what to do next.
- A guaranteed price - just £99 including VAT, with no hidden extras.
How it works?