Company Secretarial Combined Services
Our combined services offer clients the opportunity to take advantage of a number of our services at a discounted rate on an annual basis.
Packages are provided on a fixed annual fee, payable in advance, exclusive of any filing fees at Companies House. The packages are designed to give clients the flexibility to decide on the level of assistance they require as we recognise that some companies may require more assistance than others. All packages include any related filings which may be needed at Companies House.
Prior to taking on a company for secretarial services packages, we will be pleased to offer all new clients an initial company health check to review the statutory books and articles of association following which you will be provided with a report identifying any areas which need to be reviewed or updated for a one off fee of £100 + VAT.
If you would like to discuss any of our packages in more detail, or to discuss a tailored package to suit your business’ needs, please contact our corporate team for further information.
Our basic service includes the following:
- Holding and maintaining the company’s statutory books
- Preparation of the annual return and filing at Companies House
- Reminders of account filing dates and assistance with filing the same if required
- Assistance with routine changes in directors, secretaries, shareholder details and registered office
- Preparation of one set of board minutes as may be requested together with any appropriate resolutions
Our intermediate service includes the services provided as part of our basic package and the following additional services:
- Acting as registered office to receive and forward all post and official correspondence from Companies House, HMRC and any other authorities received on behalf of the company (by email or post as required)
- Preparation of up to 3 sets of board minutes as may be requested
- Assistance with additional issues of shares by the company
Our full secretarial service includes all services listed under our basic and intermediate service and includes the following additional services:
- Appointment of our nominee company, Howlett Clarke Secretarial Limited, as company secretary to be able to sign documentation on behalf of the company as may be required (subject to written authority from a current director)
- Unlimited board minutes and resolutions throughout the year
- Assistance with preparing for an AGM
- Amendments to articles of association as required
We've been looking after the legal needs of businesses in Brighton, Hove and Sussex for over 240 years - how can we help you?