Our litigation team are all very approachable and are passionate about what they do, advising you on the best course of action and strategy to take for your individual circumstances as everyone is different. We will always keep in touch and update you on your case which leaves you to get back to your daily routine.
We have dealt with a range of different litigation cases and in doing so have developed a diverse set of skills to assist you in your dispute, some of which include:
- Consumer Rights & Debt Recovery - Our team have experience of dealing with all types of consumer credit and debt litigation arising out of regulated credit agreements in the County Courts, High Court and the Court of Appeal
- Professional Negligence - Professionals have a duty of care to their client, if this is not provided and results in you suffering damages or losses, you may have a claim against them. Our team has experience dealing with negligence claims against a wide range of professionals
- Personal Injury - We can deal with a range of different Personal Injury cases, including Public Liability Claims, Life-Changing Injuries, Road Traffic Collisions and Work Place Injuries
- Landlord & Tenant - We have experience acting for both landlords and tenants in a wide range of disputes
- Contested Wills and Inheritance Claims - If you have a dispute relating to the estate of a loved one, whether they had a will in place or not, we can advise and assist you with the best way forward in resolving your matter
- General Litigation - If your matter does not fall under any of the above headings, but you have a dispute with another party please contact us to see if we can help
The process of litigation can often seem daunting but we assure you that we will always do as much as possible to ensure you have a full understanding of the proceedings surrounding your case. We understand how complex the law can sometimes seem and pride ourselves in our ability to put it into context for you.
If you would like to get in touch with one of our litigation solicitors then give us a call on 01273 838 756 or via email at email@example.com. It would be great to hear from you and we wish you all the best in resolving your dispute.