With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2021
- December 14Excluding or limiting liability in B2B terms and conditions
- December 13The hidden costs of leasehold property
- December 8Can you really have a clean break after divorce?
- December 7Correcting a mistake in a commercial agreement
- December 6Claiming compensation after the unlawful death of a loved one
- December 6Christmas trading – implications for landlords and tenants
- December 3Employment policies and procedures: time for a refresh?
- December 3Can I give up or amend a legacy after someone has died?
- November 30Shining a light on secret and half secret trusts
- November 26Domestic Abuse Drop in Centre reaches its 8th Anniversary
- November 18New director-member joining your company? Time to review your shareholder agreement
- November 5Can my business get out of a contract we were misled into agreeing?
- November 5Implacably hostile over child arrangements – could this be you?
- November 4Carers’ rights at work
- November 1Don’t fall out over the fixtures and fittings
- October 20Making your commercial property portfolio more sustainable
- October 20Managing financial affairs under a lasting power of attorney
- October 14Is your workplace sympathetic to the menopause?
- October 12Options for structuring the ownership of a residential property
- October 12Greater damages likely under new ‘scope of duty of care’ test in professional negligence claims
- October 12Resolving a family dispute over choice of school
- September 16Do you need a freezing injunction to protect marital assets?
- September 14Thinking of Separating?
- September 14QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright double Award winners at the Worcestershire Law Society Awards
- September 9Contract pricing in commercial agreements – pitfalls to avoid
- September 8Does bad behaviour affect the financial settlement in a divorce?
- September 7Landlord’s options if a tenant breaches repair obligations
- September 6Home improvements, plan for your next move
- September 3Do I need a letter of wishes alongside my Will?
- September 1Proud sponsors of Hanbury Show 2021
- August 23Claiming compensation for an injury suffered in a public place
- August 20Obligations under a full repairing and insuring commercial lease
- August 16QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright are double winners
at the Right Legal Group Awards
- August 12Valuing a private company or family business in a divorce settlement
- August 11Your rights where commercially sensitive information is used or disclosed without your consent
- August 5Business checklist for admitting a new partner
- August 4Probate and overseas assets
- August 3Senior executive departure - tips for a smooth exit
- July 14Can I challenge excessive charges imposed for a breach of contract?
- July 13Options for dealing with a problem landlord
- July 13The implications of alcohol misuse in family arrangements
- July 9Relying on the concept of ‘next of kin’ – when is this enough?
- July 8Ecommerce refresher for retailers trading online in the UK
- July 7Is now the right time to extend the lease on your home?
- July 7Water, drainage, and sewers; out of sight, but not out of mind
- June 21Parkinson Wright receives Lexcel Re-accreditation 2021
- June 11Ten key negotiating points when taking a new commercial lease
- June 10Secrets of success in manufacturing agreements
- June 9The rights of a beneficiary with concerns about a trustee
- June 7Parking and access issues when buying a new home
- June 3Local law firm up for several awards at the Worcestershire Law Society Awards 2021
- May 20Extending your commercial property
- May 17New rules for whiplash and other minor road accident injury claims
- May 14How to keep out of the mire when buying a home with a septic tank
- May 6Can I halt court proceedings against my business, if no attempt made to resolve matters outside court first?
- May 5Selling a business? Make sure you clear out any skeletons first
- May 5Common probate mistakes and how to avoid them
- April 20A neighbour has caused my property to flood. What can I do?
- April 12Can we finalise our divorce before the house is sold?
- April 9Employee, worker or self-employed? Comparing status and rights
- April 7Mind the risk gap - best practice when using subcontractors
- April 7Resolving a commercial lease dispute in a recession
- April 6Site assembly for commercial development
- April 1Buying your first home with a small deposit
- March 24Kate Garraway & the legal protections we should all have in place
- March 16Arrangements for children after a same sex divorce or separation
- March 10The key legal issues to take you from startup to scale up
- March 8New rules for IR35 and off-payroll working from 6 April
- March 8Defending a claim that you breached your duties as a director
- March 5Challenging a dubious Will where you suspect coercion
- March 4Protecting yourself from property fraud during the pandemic
- March 4It’s complicated – changes to marital status and making a Will
- February 19QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright celebrate two new Partner Promotions.
- February 10Business disputes with EU customers and suppliers after Brexit
- February 10Update your commercial contracts for the post-Brexit regime
- February 5Can I change the use of my business premises?
- February 3Dealing with estate debts
- February 3Selling your apartment and avoiding some pitfalls
- January 25Deputyship – when a power of attorney is no longer an option
- January 21Meeting your conveyancer, what you need to prepare
- January 15Exiting your commercial lease – what are the options?
- January 14Is an MBO or MBI a good move for your business?
- January 12Resolving a dispute between property owners with a shared interest
- January 12Leasehold Government reforms set to make leasehold system fairer
- January 6Do we need to formalise our separation?
- January 5It is time to refresh HR policies and practices for 2021
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more