Google Adwords 0808 278 1398 Bing Ads 0808 274 4482

My ten-year old will need ongoing care for the whole of the rest of her life — what provision can I make for her when I’m making a will?

It’s a good idea to consider setting up a trust for her in your will (or even during your lifetime if you can afford to). Trusts for vulnerable people can qualify for special tax treatment.

You can also appoint guardians who agree to take responsibility for her after you have gone.

This is a complex area, so take legal advice.

Related FAQs

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot

Your local legal experts

Why QualitySolicitors?

With QualitySolicitors your first initial assessment is free, so you can call us without worrying about being charged for a call you might not have actually needed to make. And because we place our clients are at the heart of everything we do, we make these five customer service promises to make sure you'll feel properly looked after.

This is why, in the first instance, most people looking for legal help in relation to a 'Home And Property' call QualitySolicitors for a Free Initial Assessment over the phone before requesting our Ask the Legal Expert service; which is an introductory 45-minute face-to-face consultation for £99.