• Posted on July 13, 2017 by Admin
    When you instruct a solicitor you will be asked to come into the office or go to a local solicitor to provide your identification documents. These are usually your photo-card driving licence or passport, and a bank statement or utility bill, not more than three months old, showing your name and address. If you are selling a property that you do not live in we will ask you for another form of address ID connecting you to the property, such as the buildings insurance or service charge invoice.
    Posted in: Conveyancing
  • Posted on August 14, 2014 by QualitySolicitors
    The sun is out and the local ice-cream seller is selling so many 99s, he’s preparing for early retirement to Monte Carlo. Your children have finally got the idea that eating salad and fruit won’t turn them into hamsters, sparing you from slaving in a hot kitchen. You’ve opened your second bottle of sun-protection of the summer. What can possibly go wrong?

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot