1. What is your favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of my job is, without doubt, finding solutions for a client’s problems, where they otherwise have found themselves in a difficult situation.
2. What made you choose law?
After studying some aspects in my own time at the library, I decided to try a degree in law and have never looked back!
3. How long have you been with the firm?
4. What’s the most memorable case you’ve worked on?
I assisted in case where a client had been scammed and lost over £8,000 but we were able to recover this money for her in court. It was great success and our client was delighted!
5. What do you do outside work?
I enjoy badminton, sailing and tennis and have recently tried volleyball which was a lot of fun, although not my forte.
6. What’s your favourite food?
Japanese cuisine closely followed by Italian.
7. Favourite season?
Whichever season we’re in - they’ve all got their good bits.
8. What is your favourite word?
9. What did you want to be growing up?
A grown up.
10. What is your best joke?
Q: What did the zero say to the eight?
A: Nice belt.