With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2014
- December 22Tribunal Fees to remain for the time being
- December 8Checks for Illegal Immigrants before letting on the way
- November 27Child issues
- November 13Domestic Abuse Drop In Advice Centre has helped over 150 sufferers of domestic abuse since its launch in November 2013
- November 5THE NEW POSITION ON HOLIDAY PAY
- October 31Halloween Cake Bake - Raising Funds for Barnado's
- October 24Cohabitees - Partners and Promises
Southwell v Blackburn  EWCA Civ 1347
- September 30Thinking of Starting Your Own Business?
- September 25Right to accompany expectant mother to ante-natal appointments
- September 19Paulette Clarke - QualitySolicitors Receptionist of the Year
- September 18Macmillan Cake Bake off at the H & W Chamber Business Expo
- September 3Relationship Breakdown
- August 11QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright assist Atwell International with their move to larger premises
- August 8Zero Hours Contracts - Wider Implications of Government Proposals
- July 19The Paddle, Plod and Pedal Teams are off
- July 16Perils of the Personal Application
- July 15What are you doing Saturday 19th July 2014?
- July 13Worcester Classic Bike Ride
- July 11Are you 'Willing' to keep up to date?
- July 9DIY Divorce - Not as straightforward as you may think.
- July 9QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright gear up for Worcester Classic Bike Ride
- June 25Meet the Paddle, Plod and Pedal Team
- June 10Domestic Abuse help during the Football World Cup
- May 14Worcester Solicitors dig out walking boots for St Richard's Malvern Walk
- April 29Will promotion 2014
- April 23Barnado's Will Scheme
- April 23Prenuptial agreements are not enforceable
- April 4New Family Friendly Employment Provisions
- March 19QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright are proud sponsors of The King's School Worcester Climbathon
- March 14Employment Tribunal Statistics
- March 13New Minimum Wage Rates from October 2014
- March 12Protection from Harassment
- March 12National Minimum Wage Penalty Increase
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more