With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2016
- December 15Why all Business Owners should have a Lasting Power of Attorney
- December 14Division of assets during a divorce
Why it is essential to get the right legal advice
- November 29Litigation Crowdfunding
- November 25Thinking of separating? - You both have rights.
- November 24Letting fees blow for Landlords and letting agents
- November 21Rental investment is building ground
- November 21How secure am I in my own home?
- November 14Wake up call for horse owners across Britain
- November 11Sharon Ingram promoted to Partner
- November 7Lasting Power of Attorney
Peace of Mind and Protection
- October 21Planning your own self build?
- October 21Funding Your Care
- October 20Understanding controlling or coercive behaviour
- October 14Inheritance - Who should be the beneficiaries?
- October 14Extended Maternity Leave - Will it affect Job Security?
- October 14Intestacy
- September 27Civil Partnership vs Same Sex Marriage
- September 27Apprenticeship Changes
- September 26When is the presence of a weed ‘knot’ good for property?
- September 22George Martin Will Dispute
- September 13Up to your neck in Debt? Don’t bury your head!
- September 9Bereavement Rights
- September 9Zero Hour Contracts
- September 2Newly Qualified Solicitor strengthens the conveyancing team at Droitwich
- August 30Inheritance Tax - New Exemption
- August 30When a Will is not the way
- August 30Buy to Let - Investors Beware
- August 23Poole v Everall  EWHC 2126 (Ch)
Will challenge in £1m Estate High Court Judgment
- July 15How does Marriage and Divorce change your Will?
- July 1Individual Savings Account (ISA)
- July 1Care Homes
Do you need to provide a top up payment?
- July 1Elderly Client Care
Joint Bank Accounts
- June 6Domestic Abuse during the UEFA Euro 2016
- May 24Do you own a house that is Leasehold?
- May 13Why the length of your Lease could cost you dearly
- May 3QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright's
Wonderful Worcestershire Women
- April 20What is a disability?
- April 19Proposed Land Registry Privatisation
- April 14Settling Disputes - A Case Study
- April 14Supreme Court Judgment
Lynn Shellfish and others v Loose and another  UKSC 14
- April 6Top tips to prevent gender discrimination in your workplace
- March 31Enterprise Zones
- March 22The National Living Wage
- March 18Stamp Duty Land Tax Changes (SDLT)
Residential and Non-Residential Property
- March 18Consumer Rights
- March 10New Laws effective from 1st April 2016 which affect domestic private landlords
- February 17Cohabitees - Are you and your partner protected?
- February 9Disability, Employment and Discrimination
- January 28How to make a claim if you have an accident abroad
- January 25Employers monitoring employees work internet and email accounts
- January 18Alternative Dispute Resolution
- January 13Divorcing in the silver years
- January 4January 2016 - Sale for all Buy-to-let Landlords
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more