With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2019
- December 27Pension sharing in a divorce settlement
- December 16Resolving a dispute with your landlord about their failure to carry out repairs
- December 12Child arrangements after separation
- December 10Essential points for tenants to consider before committing to a commercial lease.
- December 6Landowners’ rights and the Electronic Communications Code
- December 6QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright appoint new family law solicitor at their Worcester Office
- December 5Christmas is a time for giving (and inheritance planning)
- November 29When a promise of land or property is not honoured in a Will
- November 15Challenging a Will your Relative was pressured into making
- November 14Why it takes time to obtain the Grant of Probate
- November 12Buying the freehold of your leasehold house
- November 1220% Discount for First Time Buyers*
- November 8Redeveloping an empty public house for commercial use
- October 30Decree Absolute – is it all I need?
- October 29Claiming compensation for a serious road traffic accident
- October 21Selling part of your business property
- October 7Barnardo’s life-changing work impossible without legacy gifts
- September 13Are you Looking for a Character Property?
- August 8Parkinson Wright LLP receives re-accreditation to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- August 2LASTING POWERS OF ATTORNEY – FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS OR DISABILITIES
- August 2LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY – AND WHY WE ALL NEED THEM
- July 16Personal Injury Trusts – a means of protecting your compensation
- July 11Farming – The Art of Succession planning
- July 10Restrictive Covenants - Supreme Court Judgment
- May 28We're the Worcester winners of the British Property Awards 2019
- May 28Sprinting, spinning and spandex in the name of charity
- May 24Taking the children for a holiday abroad after separation
- May 24Make this house your home
- May 13Making a Will - The facts
- May 10Are you concerned that your divorce is costing you too much emotionally and financially?
- April 25Planning for the future of your farm
- April 16No Blame Divorce
- April 1Conveyancing Testimonials for our Evesham Office
- April 1Sponsored Bike Ride raises £547.00 for West Mercia Women's Aid
- April 1Suzanne Oldnall awarded the Presidents Award at the Worcestershire Law Society Awards 2019
- March 25Conveyancing Testimonials for our Droitwich office
- March 20Cycling & Raising funds for West Mercia Women's Aid
- March 18Conveyancing Testimonials for our Worcester Office
- March 13Maintaining contact with your grandchildren after the breakdown of their parents relationship
- March 8Help for First Time Buyers
- March 8Children arrangements
- March 7Get a Will at no cost to you this March
- March 4Right to buy
- March 1Abuse victim has murder conviction quashed.
- January 7Divorce Day
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more