With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2023
- December 4Buying a property from a mortgagee in possession or a receiver
- November 23Charlotte Perry, Partner Family Law
- November 21What can you do if your supply contract is terminated without your agreement?
- November 21Top tips for negotiating a successful MBO sale
- November 15QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright Domestic Abuse Drop in Centre marks its 10th Anniversary
- November 14Selling a property quickly to get out of a mortgage
- November 9When should a lay trustee consult a solicitor?
- November 9Allegations of bullying at work; how should employers respond?
- November 7Options for dealing with a tenant in arrears with rental payments
- November 6Suzanne Oldnall receives the British Empire Medal for her services to Domestic Abuse Victims
- November 1What are your rights when a commercial tenant goes bust?
- October 23Promises, promises – when do you have a legally binding contract?
- October 12Documenting short-term occupation for commercial landlords
- October 11Strategic tips when you need to enforce a judgment for payment
- October 9Making a best interests decision under an LPA
- October 9Sticks and stones: what can you do if you have been a victim of defamation?
- October 6Buying a property with a roof terrace or balcony
- September 20Two Awards for QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright's Private Client Team
- September 20Daniel Williams admitted as a Solicitor
- September 15Third party litigation funding options for a business dispute
- September 11Inheritance disputes following the death of a cohabitee
- September 7Joint ventures – choosing the right structure and whether to incorporate
- September 6Best practice when acting as an executor
- September 6Top tips for preparing to sell your commercial property
- August 29Protecting your right to light
- August 28Could your digital art or crypto assets be lost to obscurity?
- August 21What is legal professional privilege and why is it important in a business dispute?
- August 18Solar panels - generating electricity on your commercial building
- August 15Selling property if you are a residential landlord
- August 7Relocation: navigating the risks and pitfalls for employers
- August 4QualitySolicitors Parkinsonwright receives the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme re-accreditation for 2023 - 2024
- July 28Avoiding problems with easements on commercial land
- July 28Preparing your business for sale to an MBO team
- July 12Tempted by the four-day working week trial for your business?
- July 10Options for enforcing a judgment for payment
- July 10Avoiding common problems with beneficiaries
- July 6Claiming compensation after an accident on a pavement
- June 16Domestic Abuse Advocate awarded British Empire Medal in King Charles III Birthday Honours List.
- June 9Do medical staff have to respect a power of attorney?
- June 9Inheritance disputes between siblings
- June 8How to negotiate a turnover rent for retail premises
- June 8Talking ‘off the record’ and settlement agreements
- June 7Buying a property for student accommodation
- June 6How can a business remove a troublesome shareholder?
- June 1Preventing the dissipation of assets in divorce
- May 24Tackling tenant harassment: what are your options?
- May 17Providing for a child with disabilities in your will
- May 16Selling a property through the modern method of auction
- May 12Getting employees back to the office
- April 10Exercising a break clause – top tips for commercial tenants
- April 9Due diligence – ensuring a business acquisition benefits from the contracts
- April 6Employment law risks when keeping clients happy
- April 4Is now a good time for first-time buyers?
- April 4Reporting duties for a financial deputy
- April 3Agreeing access arrangements for children – welfare considerations
- March 21Damage caused by a neighbour’s building work: your rights
- March 20Search and seizure orders
- March 16Selling spare land on a commercial site
- March 9Is a prenup part of your wedding planning?
- March 7Spring 2023 employment law round up
- March 7Are mirror wills right for us?
- March 1Selling a property after someone has died
- February 20Phil Harris admitted as Solicitor
- February 16Lasting Power of Attorney – Why we all need one
- February 15Planning for success in a partnership merger
- February 14Property, planning and paying for care
- February 9Resolving a dispute about a trust fund
- February 8Changes ahead in capital gains tax rules for divorcing couples
- February 8Agreements with highways authorities
- February 6Problems in performance management
- February 6Resolving a dispute about the breach of a contractual warranty or indemnity
- February 2Transferring property to your children
- January 19Increasing rent and tenancy disputes
- January 13Buying your first commercial property
- January 12Should I agree to an earn out when selling my business?
- January 12QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright strengthen their Residential Property Team with the appointment of Paula Amer
- January 10What employers need to know about hidden disabilities
- January 6Dealing with a serious injury to an employee or member of the public on your premises
- January 5Probate and avoiding problems with chattels
- January 5Key considerations for buying a home off plan
- January 4Step-by-step guide to no-fault divorce
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more