With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2018
- December 26The Perils of a DIY Divorce
- December 21Domestic Abuse Legal Advice & Support Over the Festive Period
- December 20Thinking of Separating - Is it time to take a separate path for the happiness of you both?
- December 720% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*
- November 15Worcester BID Awards 2018
- November 8“Fat ginger pikey” comment by work colleague did not amount to harassment
- November 1Where there is a Will - Can you contest it?
- November 1Sam Hulse promoted to Partner
- October 30QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright appoint local Family Law Solicitor.
- October 16Children’s Services have removed my child. They want me to sign a ‘Section 20 agreement’. What does this mean? Will I lose my child
- September 28David Houghton retires after 46 years; Sam Hulse is named as his successor.
- September 27October Will Month: get a Will at no cost to you
- September 3Adding a Conservatory to your home.
- September 3Charlotte Todd admitted as Solicitor
- August 31Thinking of making a Will? Consider including both a 'safety net' or 'common tragedy clause'.
- August 20Partnership disputes
- July 30Getting divorced? - Are the rows never ending? Mediation may be the answer
- July 27What are an Employers Responsibilities in a Heat Wave?
- July 23What a Bloomin’ Nuisance!
- July 17A dry summer but water rules!
- June 15Gaslighting
What it is and why you should know about it.
- June 6Domestic Abuse - Legal advice and support during the 2018 Football World Cup
- May 1Can I take the children on holiday after separation?
- April 10Grandparents – Children’s Services involvement
- April 1National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage increase from 1 April 2018.
- March 29Keeping control of your rental property
- March 29Pre-nuptial Agreements – not all doom and gloom!
- March 990% increase in Employment Tribunals
- March 6Is a rent charge a rent?
- March 6Things to consider when having Mum and Dad live with you.
- March 6Online Letting Valuation
- March 5Protect your Water Rights
- February 26Change to taxation of payments in lieu of notice (PILONs) with effect from 6 April 2018
- February 26Barton -v- Wright Hassell : Litigants in person are not a special case
- February 26March Will Month: get a Will at no cost to you
- February 21Court grants injunction to restrain anonymous online harassment
- February 19Accidents can happen
- February 16Help for First Time Buyers
- February 16Maintaining contact with your grandchildren
- February 15Special Guardianship Order Advice
- February 8Are you a Business Owed Money by an Individual or Sole Trader?
- February 2Taking matters into your own hands when your landlord lets you down
- January 31Time to update your Will?
- January 23Who will benefit from your death?
The issues of Inheritance are not always straightforward.
- January 18Inheritance Act time limit
- January 10Thinking of starting your own business?
- January 9Thinking of separating? You both have rights
- January 5QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright welcomes Sam Hulse, Solicitor to their Family Law department.
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more