With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: 2015
- December 23Suzanne Oldnall speaks to Malcolm Boyden
BBC Hereford and Worcester Radio
- December 11Why did I not speak out sooner?
- November 26Domestic Abuse over the Festive Period
- November 25Being an Executor
- November 19Special Guardianship Orders
- November 5Men also suffer Domestic Abuse
- October 29Lasting Power of Attorney
- October 19The Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) and Farmers
- October 16Succession planning steps for farming families
- October 16Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Legislative Changes
- October 15Think it is clever to conceal assets in divorce proceedings?
- October 14GETTING DIVORCED?
- October 2When Harry met Sally and
they decided to buy a house together
- September 30Could my farm be Heritage Property?
- September 30When is a Farmhouse not a Farmhouse?
When is a Farm not a Farm?
- September 30Horses and Agricultural Property Relief (APR)
Business Property Relief (BPR)
- September 30Taxation and Holiday Lets
- September 29Tenant claims for game damage
- September 25Thinking about Divorce?
Concerned how this will affect you financially?
- September 16James takes training tips from Double Olympic Champion Daley Thompson
- September 15QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright appoint two new Partners
- September 10The Weather and the Basic Premium Scheme (BPS)
Hedge Cutting Derogation
- September 10Care Proceedings, Child Protection and Adoption
- July 23QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright are proud to support the British Riding Clubs Area 18 Team at the World Championships, Lamotte 2015
- July 22Vicki Hancox International Event Rider
- July 15QUALITYSOLICITORS PARKINSON WRIGHT DISTANCE CHALLENGE FOR BARNARDO’S
- July 7Paying for a Care Home
- July 6QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright Go the Distance for Barnardo's
- June 18Family matters after separation
- June 16Contact with Grandchildren
- May 22Landlords Beware: 23 June 2015 Deadline
- May 22Paulette Clarke achieves additional award
- May 8Will Promotion - June 2015
- April 1Being an Attorney
- April 1Don't forget your pet in your Will
- March 31Violence in the Workplace
- March 13The New Consumer Rights Act
- March 12National Apprenticeship Week Selfie Campaign
- March 9HEALTH AND WELFARE DECISIONS
- March 2Setting up in business – points to consider and pitfalls to avoid
- February 25Why sell your Property with us?
- February 24Time to Buy?
- February 17Clients, friends and colleagues hold a Retirement Celebration for Sheila Smith
- February 9Digital Assets
- January 15Employment Law for your Business
- January 14Stamp Duty Changes
- January 9Redundant Farm Buildings - No longer a redundant asset
- January 5Debt Recovery for your Business
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more