Google Adwords 0808 278 1398
Bing Ads 0808 274 4482
Vaping laws are changing this month
What are the new vaping laws being introduced in the UK next month? The changes will come into place next month on the 20th May and here’s what you need to know
The change includes:
- Requirement for all e-cigarettes and e-liquids to be notified to heath regulators before they can be sold.
- Refillable tanks for e-cigarettes must be no bigger than 2ml capacity
- E-liquids cannot be sold in quantities greater than 10ml
- Unless registered as a medicine the strength of nicotine in an E-liquid must not exceed 20mg/ml
- The packaging of E-liquids must be child-resistant and tamper evident
- Certain additives such as the stimulants caffeine and taurine or colourings are banned
- New labelling requirements
High street and online sellers have been warned that if they don’t comply with the new requirements they could face imprisonment or an unlimited fine.
Traditional smokers will be faced with fresh legislation which will ban packs of 10 cigarettes, begin a phasing out of menthol brands and see even more graphic packaging.
For vape fans the effect of the new laws means:
- Weaker strength
- Smaller tanks